Life Insurance Overview
Helping you understanding the basics of life insurance and feeling confident that you are making informed choices is part of our job at Phil Richard Insurance. Life insurance policies can help you protect your family’s dreams for the future, pay off debt and create funds for college or other important investments. It’s all about obtaining the right type of policy to meet your individual needs.
That is why our team is prepared to provide all of the important information necessary when deciding on obtaining life insurance coverage near Swampscott, MA. We will help you navigate the differences between term insurance, permanent life insurance and much more, so that you can make an educated decision when choosing coverage.
Some things to consider about Life Insurance
- If you have dependents, your goal may be to replace the income you currently generate in order to support them.
- It’s important to factor in ‘hidden income’ as well, when planning for life insurance. This may include employer-paid health benefits or retirement savings contributions, for example.
- Your life insurance policy should have both ‘primary’ and ‘contingent’ beneficiaries.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between universal and whole life insurance?
Is my employer-sponsored life insurance plan enough coverage?
- Am I responsible for premium payments and if so, can I pay more to receive more life insurance?
- How is the life insurance amount determined? Is there a fixed benefit or is it a multiple of my salary?
- Is the policy portable?
Once you have the answers to these questions, we recommend that you speak to one of our life insurance agents here at Phil Richard Insurance.
Life Insurance Service Area
See what our clients have to say:
Get A Quote
27 Garden Street
Danvers, MA 01923
Monday: 9am – 4:30pm
Tuesday: 9am – 4:30pm
Wednesday: 9am – 4:30pm
Thursday: 9am – 4:30pm
Friday: 9am – 4:30pm
Sat – Sun: Closed