Corporate & Personal Bonds In Massachusetts
Commercial Bonds Overview
On the personal side, bonds may be sought for legal, investment and estate purposes. Phil Richard Insurance has experience providing bonds through a wide array of national companies to meet your individual and commercial bond needs. We will walk you through the requirements, necessary steps to take, getting a competitive quote, and even applying for the bond! Take a look below at some frequently asked questions about commercial and personal bonds.
Key Facts On Commercial Bonds
- A commercial bond is a type of liability coverage for employers who want to protect themselves against losses resulting from dishonest employees.
- A commercial “blanket” bond policy provides coverage for all of an employer’s employees.
- These bonds are valued up to a maximum amount for any single loss, regardless of the number of employees involved. This also applies if the business owner is not able to determine the number of guilty employees.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there different types of commercial bonds?
- Contract Surety: For contractors
- Special Risk: For the securities industry
- AG Dealer: For the agricultural industry
- ARC: For the airline industry
- Liquor: For those selling, manufacturing and warehousing alcohol
- Title: Known as Certificate of Title bonds required when registering a vehicle.
Why does my business need a commercial bond?
Corporate and Personal Bonds Service Area
See what our clients have to say:
Get A Quote
The last piece of the puzzle?You need an agent you can rely on.
Everything you’re working for needs to be adequately protected, otherwise that second home or retirement may be out of the question. We find having an agent you trust is often an afterthought, but it should be the first one. It can make or break your business.
If you have any questions on your coverage, we will help you. We offer competitive products for many industries including Condo Associations, Non-Profits, Artisan Contractors, Restaurants, Auto Body Shops, Gas Stations, and more. Talk to us about your small business today.
27 Garden Street
Danvers, MA 01923
Monday: 9am – 4:30pm
Tuesday: 9am – 4:30pm
Wednesday: 9am – 4:30pm
Thursday: 9am – 4:30pm
Friday: 9am – 4:30pm
Sat – Sun: Closed