CORPORATE & PERSONAL BONDS
Commercial Bonds Overview
Many businesses including general contractors, electricians, plumbers and other subcontractors, as well as attorneys or notaries public, require commercial bond coverage. On the personal side, bonds may be sought for legal, investment and estate purposes. Phil Richard Insurance has experience providing bonds through a wide array of national companies to meet your individual and commercial bond needs.
Key Facts On Commercial Bonds
- A commercial bond is a type of liability coverage for employers who want to protect themselves against losses resulting from dishonest employees.
- A commercial “blanket” bond policy provides coverage for all of an employer’s employees.
- These bonds are valued up to a maximum amount for any single loss, regardless of the number of employees involved. This also applies if the business owner is not able to determine the number of guilty employees.
The commercial team at Phil Richard Insurance will help you figure out what your bond requirements are in order to comply with the law. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 978-774-4338.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there different types of commercial bonds?
Yes, there are as many bonds available as there are industries. Here are a few examples:
- Contract Surety: For contractors
- Special Risk: For the securities industry
- AG Dealer: For the agricultural industry
- ARC: For the airline industry
- Liquor: For those selling, manufacturing and warehousing alcohol
- Title: Known as Certificate of Title bonds required when registering a vehicle.
Why does my business need a commercial bond?
Commercial bonds are generally required by state and federal laws and statutes.
Corporate and Personal Bonds Service Area
Phil Richard Insurance, located in Danvers, MA, offers Corporate and Personal Bonds to businesses in the North Shore of Massachusetts including but not limited to Danvers, Peabody, Beverly, Salem, Newburyport, Ipswich, Rockport, Gloucester, Marblehead, Swampscott, Amesbury, Georgetown, Lynnfield, Middleton, Hamilton, Wenham, Greater Boston Area, and more. We also serve New Hampshire, Connecticut, and Maine.
See what our clients have to say:
The last piece of the puzzle?You need an agent you can rely on.
Everything you’re working for needs to be adequately protected, otherwise that second home or retirement may be out of the question. We find having an agent you trust is often an afterthought, but it should be the first one. It can make or break your business.
If you have any questions on your coverage, we will help you. We offer competitive products for many industries including Condo Associations, Non-Profits, Artisan Contractors, Restaurants, Auto Body Shops, Gas Stations, and more. Talk to us about your small business today.
27 Garden Street
Danvers, MA 01923
Monday: 9am – 4:30pm
Tuesday: 9am – 4:30pm
Wednesday: 9am – 4:30pm
Thursday: 9am – 4:30pm
Friday: 9am – 4:30pm
Sat – Sun: Closed