Condo Insurance Overview
Each association is different; therefore, the needs of each condo insurance policy are unique and require an expert to help you decide what kinds of coverage you will need. Our account managers are well versed in the coverage requirements of condos, and take pride in helping you navigate the confusing world of coverage, finding exactly what you need.
Condo Insurance Key Facts
- Your condo master insurance policy only covers your condo complex, your building structure, and sometimes, the exterior of your unit.
- Your master policy may not cover any damages or repairs within your unit.
- If you have guests over your condo, personal liability protection will cover your legal responsibility for any accidents that occur to people or property caused by you, a member of your family or your pets.(maybe include the worldwide piece?)
Useful Information to Have on Hand
- Your current condo insurance policy (if you have one)
- Approximate year your condo was built
- Number of units in your building
- Estimated value of your personal property
- Primary material on outside walls
- Any home safety devices you have (fire extinguishers, smoke alarms, dead bolts, etc.)
Frequently Asked Questions
Doesn’t the association cover me?
The association is suggesting I get loss assessment coverage, what is that?
They want me to cover the deductible in the master policy, how do I do that? Why?
What does a typical policy cover?
Condo Insurance Service Area
See what our clients have to say:
Get A Quote
Now that the calendar has turned to March, you may be wondering about that Distracted Driving Law that was signed by Governor Charlie Baker in November of last year and went into effect February 23rd. What does the law require of you as a driver, and what are the...
27 Garden Street
Danvers, MA 01923
Monday: 9am – 4:30pm
Tuesday: 9am – 4:30pm
Wednesday: 9am – 4:30pm
Thursday: 9am – 4:30pm
Friday: 9am – 4:30pm
Sat – Sun: Closed