Commercial Auto Insurance Overview
Commercial Auto Insurance Key Facts
- You’ll need to purchase commercial auto insurance whether you own or lease a single business car or an entire fleet of vehicles.
- Always set firm driving rules to protect your employees and your business vehicles. These may include mandatory seat belt use, zero tolerance for intoxicants and no cell phone use.
- Before hiring employees to drive company vehicles, take the time to check their driving record with the motor vehicle department for past infractions.
- Limit or ban employees from driving company vehicles if they have a past history of accidents or moving violations.
- Recognize or reward your safe employee drivers, especially in businesses where driving is frequent and essential to the operation of the company.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Business Vehicle Insurance?
Does my personal auto policy cover business use?
What vehicles are covered under a commercial auto policy?
- Autos your business owns
- All autos your business owns, hires or leases
- All autos used for the business, including those that your business does not own, hire or lease
Commercial Auto Insurance Service Area
See what our clients have to say:
Get A Quote
The last piece of the puzzle?You need an agent you can rely on.
Everything you’re working for needs to be adequately protected, otherwise that second home or retirement may be out of the question. We find having an agent you trust is often an afterthought, but it should be the first one. It can make or break your business.
If you have any questions on your coverage, we will help you. We offer competitive products for many industries including Condo Associations, Non-Profits, Artisan Contractors, Restaurants, Auto Body Shops, Gas Stations, and more. Talk to us about your small business today.
27 Garden Street
Danvers, MA 01923
Monday: 9am – 4:30pm
Tuesday: 9am – 4:30pm
Wednesday: 9am – 4:30pm
Thursday: 9am – 4:30pm
Friday: 9am – 4:30pm
Sat – Sun: Closed